- Surfer Inn is a surf shop which awarded Yi-Lan City Safety Certification , English Certification, and also with lifeguards.
- Insured with beach and sea insurance 6 million public accident liability insurance.
- The coaches have great surfing experience and standards in Taiwan and abroad. They also have ISA professional surfing guide certification (International Surfing Association, Australia), and long-term training or sponsoring players to become national.
- The surfboards for renting or teaching are available in various sizes, which can be allocated according to the height, weight, weight and ability.
- We also have professional analysis by wave conditions which will take you to the most suitable beach for surfing. (mainly during the northeast monsoon)
Rental & Lessons (contains rash-guard, wet-suit and free shower)
500.NT / 1 board
4 boards get 10% off
5 boards get 20% off
|One by one lesson||1800 / person|
|Group lesson(two or three people gather together with ONE coach)|
|Two by one lesson||
Totally $2400.NT$ and 1200.NT per person.
|Three by one lesson||Totally $3000.NT and $1000.NT per person.|
(Four to six people lesson with TWO coaches)
Four people lesson: Totally $4600.NT and $1150.NT per person
Five people lesson: Totally $4900.NT and $980.NT per person
Six people lesson: Totally $5400.NT and $900.NT per person
Standard lessons included:
- 1.Basic teaching about 15 minutes on the beach.
- 2. 2 hours teaching for surfing in the sea.
- 3. 2.5 millions travel insurance.
- 4. The surfboard is used for all day.(7am-6pm) Enjoy summer beach shades, tables and chairs for surfboards, teaching and accommodation, and enjoy 10% discount on in-store purchases.
- Standard lessons include:
- 2.5 hours lesson, wetsuits, insurance, surfboard rental one whole day, a rest area on the beach and free hot showers after surfing.
- Coastal flow
- Risk of being hit by a surfboard
- Basic introduction of Beidi Beach
- Everyday’s wave
Type of waves introduction
- Surfing order
- Surf culture
Surfing Basics and Skills:
- Introduction of surfboard
- Basic skills
- How to take the board
- Entering the surfing area
- Kneeling with white spray
- Standing with white spray
- Try to register before two days ago, and confirm the time and numbers of people to arrange the coach, and start the course before 7:00 in the morning.
- If we meet a strong northeast monsoon or a typhoon, we canceled the lessons.
- Please bring your own swimsuit, sunscreen, and towel. And please wear disposable lenses and prepare another one in case.
- Physical fitness is the foundation of any exercise. We hope that the students will exercise spontaneously in the first and second weeks before the lessons.